This is the third video (just under 7 minutes long) from Professor Fekete in a series of 17 short videos. We left the 2nd video out as was mainly about the early years of the Professor growing up in Hungary.
We’ve learnt a great deal from the Professor since first seeing him in Canberra back in 2009. And so we’ve featured much of the Professors writings, theories and interviews since then. These short videos are perhaps the most accessible we’ve seen of his work and so are highly recommended for those both new to the realm of the monetary metals, and those who have “been around the block”.
In this video Professor Fekete covers money creation including:
– How is money created?
– Why the public is being tricked.
– Why we are in a Ponzi scheme.
– How today is full of smoke and mirrors and is a complete farce.
– How people can accept Federal Reserve notes today without questioning.
– Why have we moved so far away from the constitution
– How people are like sheep to the slaughter
– Why there will eventually be a breakaway group that say enough is enough!!
Professor Antal Fekete is a proponent of the gold standard and an outspoken critic of the monetary system based on irredeemable currency. His work falls into the school of free-market economic thought inspired by Carl Menger. He claims that his theory of interest is an extension of Menger’s work, who championed the theory of direct exchange morphing into indirect exchange. In the same way Professor Fekete is championing the theory of direct conversion of income into wealth and wealth into income (read: gold hoarding and dishoarding) morphing into indirect conversion (read: selling and buying gold bonds). Professor Antal Fekete is an advocate of Adam Smith’s Real Bills Doctrine that he calls the Gold Bills Doctrine.