We’ve learnt a great deal from the Professor since first seeing him in Canberra back in 2009. And so we’ve featured much of the Professors writings, theories and interviews since then. These short videos are perhaps the most accessible we’ve seen of his work and so are highly recommended for those both new to the realm of the monetary metals, as well as those who have “been around the block”.
In this video the professor discusses gold in relation to war and peace – including:
– Why there is no chance for peace under our current monetary system.
– Why Henry Ford wrongly predicted that WW1 would end by Xmas in 1914.
– How there is no end to wars since WW1 because of the paper monetary system.
– Why we need to go back to the Gold Standard especially regarding wars and endless spending.
– How to limit wars and to create peace we need gold in our system.
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Related Posts You May Like Here on Gold Survival Guide