The last year in particular has seen the emergence somewhat into the mainstream of the idea that there are reasons for the gold price to be manipulated. Previously this was hardly mentioned outside of the tireless work of the folks at GATA. Now we have an interesting documentary on the History Channel as part of their “America’s Book of Secrets” series entitled “The Gold Conspiracy”.
The narrator’s introduction begins:
“Gold. It is one of the most precious metals in the world. A glittering commodity so rare that people will go to great lengths to obtain it. But who sets the price? And what are the secret methods to control its value? Uncover the clandestine world surrounding the highly prized precious metal. How much gold does the United States really have–and where is it locked away? Is the American government overstating the amount of gold in its reserves to create the mystique of financial superiority?”
Interestingly even though the “Book of Secrets” is a “conspiracy theory” series, it seems that some information was too much for even them to include.
Writer of the Road to Roota Letters, Bix Weir was also interviewed for the series. He had 3 hours of interviews filmed on the topic of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC). It was due to air on 17 May, only to find that his segment had been completely left out.
Although even he was surprised they considered broadcasting what he had to say “as it has ramifications to every part of our global electronic financial system”. In the interviews on the DTCC he covered:
1) What is the DTCC and why is it so secretive and important?
2) How can the DTCC process and clear the billions of High Frequency Trades that happen in milliseconds every day?
3) Why are there over 300 Million stock trades that occur every day that are never processed or delivered?
4) How many phoney and duplicate stock certificates of mining companies are there at the DTCC?
5) What happened to the $36T worth of paper securities that were submerged underwater during Hurricane Sandy?
6) Why were all the gold and silver swap contracts transferred to the vault at 55 Water Street just weeks before it was flooded?
7) How did a huge fire erupt in the DTCC vault basement just after all the water was pumped out?
8) Why was ex-CFTC Commissioner Michael Dunn (who argued against Dodd-Frank Swap Regulations) put in charge of the DTCC Vault just months before it flooded?
9) Why does the DTCC hold legal title to all stocks, corporate and muni bonds, physical bearer bonds and even derivative contracts under the nominee name “CEDE & Company”?
10) If the government, Federal Reserve, exchanges and banks don’t own the DTCC…who does?
11) Why does the DTCC hold legal title to 99% of all mortgages in the world? (even yours!)
12) What are the ramifications of the DTCC (and their bankruptcy remote entity “CEDE & Company”) owning legal title to 99% of all financial instruments in the world?
The interview lasted over 3 hours and by the end even the camera crew were ready to run to their bank and withdraw their money from the system!!
Bix Weir has a mountain of information on the subject of the DTCC on his site, but luckily if you haven’t heard much about the DTCC you can get a quick run down via this subsequent interview he did with the SGTReport where he repeated what was not aired on the History Channel…
“The interview you are about to hear contains some of the most shocking information we’ve ever heard. Our friend and fellow precious metals researcher Road to Roota’s Bix Weir was recently interviewed by History Channel 2 for THREE HOURS as part of their new documentary style series America’s Book of Secrets. The information Bix shared with them on camera was to be aired in the episode titled America’s Book of Secrets: Secret Underground. What Bix said on camera was so shocking, after the interview the entire crew told him that they were going to pull all funds out of their bank accounts. But when Book of Secrets: Secret Underground aired, Bix had been cut from the show — Not one word Bix shared with them was allowed to be broadcast. But you can know it all right now… Find out the shocking secrets the History Channel could NOT broadcast.”
There are links on the DTCC information on this Road to Roota webpage
The Shocking Truth the History Channel Can’t Broadcast