Ronni Stoeferle at Incrementum has released a 2016 Chartbook for those of us that prefer images to words.
It’s a trimmed down and image only version of his “In Gold We Trust 2016” report that we shared back in July:
In an email this week he said:
We are proud that our 10th annual “In Gold we Trust” report was very well received and disseminated to more than 1.5 million people.
Obviously, not all our readers had time to read the entire 140+ pages. We therefore decided to put together a compendium of some of the most compelling charts and the most important conclusions of the report.
Some of the key takeaways of our new chartbook are:
- – Is consumer price inflation in the offing? The new bull market in gold is accompanied by an increase in price inflation
- – How does gold perform in times of stress?
- – The narrative of economic recovery and a normalization of monetary policy is crumbling
- – The breakout in mining stocks has marked the end of the cyclical bear market – the party has just begun!
- – Is gold “antifragile”?
- – Gold price target for June 2018: USD 2,300
The chartbook can be downloaded here: