For the new investor, the standard way of investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can be very confusing, complicated, and involve a high level of risk.
There are many steps involved…
The Standard Way Of Investing In Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
- Convert fiat currency (NZ Dollars) to Bitcoin
- Determine which Crypto exchange to use? (there are very limited options for New Zealanders)
- Set up your account, with verification documents and passwords
- Set up 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) to safeguard your account
Once your documents have been verified by the exchange:
- Buy bitcoin on an exchange: You’ll need to understand market orders and limit orders
- Move your bitcoin onto other exchanges if you want to buy alternative cryptocurrencies (Many coins are only available on certain exchanges).
- You’ll need to learn which exchanges deal in which cryptocurrencies.
- Remove your cryptocurrencies from an online exchange for safer storage
- You’ll need to learn about Hot-wallets, USB cold wallets and paper wallets.
- You’ll need to know to set up these wallets up and keep your cryptocurrencies safe from hackers
There is a Lot to Learn When First Starting Out in Crypto
So Gold Survival Guide has teamed up with cryptocurrency broker Caleb & Brown.
Now you can learn about digital currencies and how to access them in a simple, secure and cost-effective manner.
Digital Gold 101 with Rupert Hackett
Digital Gold 101 is an online event with Rupert Hackett, an advisor with Caleb and Brown.
What You’ll Learn:
Learn about investing in digital and cryptocurrencies and how they’ll affect the world of future investments from an industry professional.
- What are digital currencies?
- How is it different from the stock market?
- The regulation around Digital Tokens
- Who can invest in them?
- What are different avenues of investment?
- How will it change the future investment ecosystem?
When is it?
Digital Gold – online event
Thursday 6 December 2018 1pm (NZ Time)
About Rupert Hackett
Rupert Hackett is an Advisor at Caleb and Brown.
Caleb and Brown was named FinTech start-up of the year at the Stockbroker and Financial Advisors Association (SAFAA) conference 2018.
Rupert is also the current CEO of Bitcoin Australia & a board member of ADCA (Australian Digital Commerce Association). ADCA is Australia’s industry network for businesses implementing or evaluating blockchain or distributed ledger technology.