We’ve just received an email from Ronni Stoerferle announcing the release of his “In Gold We Trust abbreviated chartbook for 2017”. If you didn’t have the time to read the full version of the 2017 In Gold We Trust report, then make sure you check out this shortened version…
In Gold We Trust Chartbook 2017 – 60 Slides for Gold Bulls
We are proud that our 11th annual “In Gold we Trust” report was very well received and disseminated to more than 1.5 million people.
Obviously, not all our readers had time to read the entire 160+ pages. We therefore decided to put together a compendium of some of the most compelling charts and the most important conclusions of the report.
Some of the key takeaways of our new chartbook are:
• Gold – Where are we now and where are we going?
• White, Gray and Black Swans
• De-Dollarization: Good-bye Dollar, hello Gold!
• The Portfolio characteristics of gold
• The breakout in mining stocks has marked the end of the cyclical bear market – the party has just begun!
The chartbook can be read and downloaded here: