Oct 13, 2016
Latest Gold News
Earlier this week we returned the favour to Forex Trading Coach Andrew Mitchem and made a webinar presentation for his clients. (If you missed the webinar Andrew did for our clients you can still see the link to it here: Forex Trading – How You Can Benefit).
The topic of our presentation to his clients was of course gold and silver, with it entitled:
With a number of questions asked the presentation ended up a bit over an hour long. We’ve secured a recording of it and you might find it of interest too. Here’s what we covered:
And how modern money stacks up against gold and silver
– No counter-party risk
– Remove some of your wealth from the banking and financial system
– Financial Insurance against bank failure and bail-ins
– Why Gold Is not an Investment
How today Gold has very little “opportunity cost”.
– Gold vs Money Supply – Jim Rickards, Author of 3 books on money and gold has a price target for gold of US$10,000 per ounce. How he reaches this and how it compares to other measures.
– Gold Coverage Ratio chart
– Why even though this money supply measure shows that gold & silver remain undervalued historically, you shouldn’t just put a dollar value on gold and silver.
– Why you should instead use measures against other tangible assets such as:
Gold / Dow Ratio: 18000/1300 = just under 14
Gold / Housing Ratio: $500,000/$1750 = 285 ounces
Silver / Housing Ratio: $500,000/$25 = 20,000 ounces
Gold/Silver Ratio: $1260/$17.60 = 72 ounces
Plus a Q&A session to finish off with.
Here is the full recording:
...You'll love our weekly newsletter. Get website article updates plus:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *