If you’ve bought or are looking to buy gold and silver, you should of course consider where to store it for safety and security.
We have a preferred vault for Gold and Silver storage in New Zealand we can recommend.
1. Unlike others they have 2 vault locations – Auckland and Wellington.
2. Privately owned and trusted. They’ve been in operation since 1931.
3. Your Bullion can be directly delivered to them via any of our gold and silver suppliers. Then you just show up when it suits you to set up your own safety deposit box. There is also an option to have Grant Thornton Auditors act as your representative if you can’t get to Auckland or Wellington. This service is popular with non New Zealand residents wanting to store gold or silver in New Zealand.
4. They have a Lloyds of London Treasury Grade vault, fitted with the most sophisticated multi level electronic protection available.
5. So they can offer insurance via Lloyds of London if you choose. Also not generally available at other vaults in New Zealand.
If you choose to store with our preferred vault supplier, you’ll also get a free “Dictionary Safe” valued at up to $69 if you mention you were referred by GoldSurvivalGuide.
These are handy for keeping valuables, jewellery or important documents like passports out of sight from prying eyes. They appear to be a book from the outside but have a hidden compartment inside them.
Simple. Contact Sheila in Wellington firstname.lastname@example.org or Dana in Auckland email@example.com and mention GoldSurvivalGuide. Then to claim your free Dictionary Safe, just email us back at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have set up your safety deposit box and let us know where to send it free of charge.