Continuing the theme of Derivatives this week, we have an interesting video with SGT Report interviewing Ron Hera from Heraresearch.com…
Part 1: Fraud and Theft
Covered in this interview:
- Absolute scandal from the bankers with LIBOR and Knight Capital flash crash.
- Market manipulation is running rampant and is creating artificial markets whereas free markets are a dying breed.
- Too many financial institutions are backed by a ‘Too Big To Fail Policy’ and OTC derivatives are the primary reason for this ‘Too Big To Fail Policy’.
- What do HSBC bank, money laundering and physical gold have in common?
- Precious metals are real world assets in physical form and are a hedge against this paper fraud.
Part 2: Hyperinflation is a 100% certainty between 2016 – 2020
Covered in part 2 of the interview:
- How poor do people have to get before they get angry and fight back?
- The people of Argentina didn’t turn out into the streets until the banks closed and their pension funds were destroyed.
- Do derivatives really matter and can they be unwound safely?
- More about precious metals and allocations amounts towards the metals.
- The supply and demand for silver is very bullish due to silver being a by-product of base metals mines along with a slow down in China.