This is an entertaining video of Peter Schiff’s presentation at the recent 2013 Money Show in Las Vegas.
Schiff outlines why 2013 looks a lot like 2006 again with real estate and stock prices rising on the back of cheap money. He covers a lot of ground including:
- What assets will be dumped this time compared to 2008?
- What happens when you rely on cheap government money with low interest rates?
- Why the economy can’t recover with low interest rates, and what happens if the Fed does raise rates?
- What happens to the economy once the Fed owns all the long term bonds and interest rates rise?
- Why the bond market is the biggest ponzi scheme ever and why Bernie Madoff should become Secretary of the Treasury (I mean Secretary of the Debt)
- What is the Feds exit strategy? Plus what’s going to bring an end to the party?
- And to finish, why gold is not in a bubble?