Here is a great interview with G Edward Griffin, author of the famous book (and probably one of our favorites) “The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve.”
If you haven’t yet read it you really should, but this is a good primer for some of what the book (that reads like a crime thriller) covers.
In this interview he discusses:
- The truth about the Federal Reserve and how it was created
- What isn’t the Federal Reserve?
- Definition of a cartel and why the Federal Reserve is one scary one
- How and why the Govt borrows money from the Federal Reserve and doesn’t create it itself
- How the Federal Reserve benefits the banking system at the expense of the taxpayer
- How our standard of living is being taken away in a covert fashion through inflation and the supply of fiat money
- Why inflation is really a tax on citizens through a loss of purchasing power
- How the sole purpose of a cartel (The Fed) is to protect the interests of the banks within
- How central banking of today with no backing to gold and silver has created an exponential increase in the number of wars
- What is usury and why the Federal Reserve is the supreme instrument of it.