Here’s the latest from the always passionate Darryl Schoon. It’s actually a 2 part video but we think the best content is in the second half which begins at 24:47 mins in. (Part one mainly covers how the rip off that is the 30 year mortgage came into being). Here’s what is covered in Part 2 though:
– What’s the secret behind the worlds biggest card trick?
– Why is debt part of the trick that the bankers play?
– Just how the bankers make money and how the more people that go into debt, the more the bankers make.
– How the British bankers put this game together in 1695 before losing control in the 1920’s and handing the same card trick game over to the Federal Reserve.
– Why there were bank runs in the 1930’s and why did they all go broke?
– What con game the bankers came up with after the depression.
– Why the elite at the top are fighting so hard to keep this paper money game going and why the wheels are coming off.
– How England took over the world, (apart from Russia and China who went the way of communism) and why is centralised power so dangerous?
– What major changes are coming as a result of the private bankers becoming so greedy?
– Why are governments bailing out the banks?
– How the Bank of England come into existence as a result of the king needing to fight wars with credit.
– Just why is gold so important?
– Why it’s so much easier to go to war with paper money than it is to have to pay for war with a gold back currency.
– Why did Nixon go off the gold standard in 1971?
Also, here’s 3 recent articles featuring Darryl Schoon that we also think you might enjoy:
GOLD AMBUSH AT THE COMEX CORRAL (What possibly caused the gold price plunge in April)
GOLD: WHO’S SELLING WHO’S BUYING WHO’S LYING? (More on gold price take downs)
THE FED’S FORKED TONGUE (About the misdirection by the Fed of its “tapering” of bond buying)