Max Keiser interviews of Professor Antal Fekete of FeketeResearch.com about how the 1921 bond market collapse led the US Federal Reserve & Treasury conspiring to illegally introduce open market operation, leading to a situation in which profits in the bond market are risk free while profits in the commodity market are NOT risk free.
The interview covers:
* How the creation of the federal reserve act in 1913 wasn’t all bad as it was basically based on Adam Smith’s real bills doctrine.
* What did the US treasury and fed reserve conspire to do after the collapse of the bond market in 1921?
* Why you will see a complete collapse of the bond market.
* How the central banks can control the quantity of printed money but can’t control how people spend the money.
* What will lead to deflation and ultimately a world wide depression.
* Why zero percent borrowing costs are just aiding speculation and do nothing to increase capital investment.
* Why money is wrongly flowing to the bond market and not the commodity markets due to no risk speculation.
* What would raising interest rates do to the markets and why they can’t rise?
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Related Posts You May Like Here on Gold Survival Guide